Experience Bonding Through Play
Train your dexterity in dodging soft balls flying at you
SINGAPORE'S BIGGEST DODGEBALL TEAMBUILDING PROVIDER
Dodgeball is a game in which players on two teams try to throw balls at each other while avoiding being hit themselves.
The main objective of each team is to eliminate all members of the opposing team by hitting them with thrown balls, catching a ball thrown by a member of the opposing team, or forcing them to move outside the court boundaries when a ball is thrown at them.
Learn the importance of teamwork as players work together to emerge as victors in friendly competition.
Players will have to learn how to communicate effectively with each other in our fast-paced games.
Take this opportunity to learn more about your teammates through our highly interactive series of games.
We have an exciting line up of game modes that will add variety to your event.
Each team starts with ONE (1) ball and then there are TWO (2) balls evenly spread on the center line at the beginning of each game. It is a sprint to the TWO (2) balls once the play begins. There is a five (5) second grace period after the initial rush before balls can be thrown. (Numbers might change according to pax)
Each team member must start with one hand on their back wall. Play begins on the referees signal of “Go” and “Dodge” after the five (5) second grace period after the initial rush.
A player is out if:
• They throw a ball that is caught by the other team.
• They get hit by a ball thrown by the other team. (If the ball does bounce off an opposing player and is then caught the thrower will then be out. This is true even if a different player catches the ball. However if the ball bounces off another ball, the ball is dead. ). Players may use the ball to block; however, if the ball is knocked out of their hand while blocking, they will be out.
• They hit another player above the shoulders.
• They cross the center line.
A player is not out if:
• Their ball is caught off the wall or ceiling.
• They get hit above the shoulders.
A usual session starts off with a introduction to Dodgeball rules coupled with a safety briefing.
Subsequently, participants engage an exciting battle of Dodgeball which would be played out in a tournament format.
Starts from $25/pax exclusive of location cost at The Cage at Kallang.